Day of Wedding Coordination:
This is “Your Day” and you should enjoy every moment. Leave it to “Mise en Place” to take care of every detail!
- Personal consultation with bride and groom to review all details about their wedding
- 2nd consultation scheduled to review final details/vision of wedding (typically scheduled within one month of the big day)
- Unlimited contact via phone and email
- Personalized wedding day itinerary
- Management of vendors/confirm wedding day arrangements
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction
- Complete wedding day coordination – coordinator to oversee and direct ceremony and reception
Wedding day coordination to include the following:
- Making sure that the happy couple and family are comfortable and have all the attention and service needed while getting ready for the big day
- Receiving deliveries and greeting vendors
- Distribution of final payments to all vendors
- Overseeing proper set-up of ceremony and reception locations
- Essential wedding day emergency kit ready in the wings
- Assisting with distribution and pinning of all corsages, boutonnieres, wedding flowers and flower baskets
- Greeting your guests and directing them to ceremony area
- Lining up and cueing wedding party for processional
- Ensuring you and your dress are ready to walk down the aisle!
- Making sure musicians are cued for correct pace and timing
- Ensuring you and your bridal party are prepared for post-ceremony formal pictures
- Ensuring you, your groom and bridal party enjoy the cocktail hour hors d’ oeuvres
- Ensuring your music entertainment is prepared for your entrance and has correct pronunciation of the members of your bridal party
- And the most important detail – making sure you and your groom have a fabulous time at your wedding!
This package is perfect for the couple who has planned and managed their entire event, but does not want to feel overwhelmed as the big day approaches. Three months prior to the event you can pass management to Mise en Place and we will ensure all the final details are taken care of!
- Coordination to begin 3 months prior to wedding day
- Unlimited communication via email and phone
- Vendor referrals for those not yet secured
- Additional 4 hours of one on one comprehensive planning meetings (in person or via phone) in which we discuss budget adjustments, final vendor selections, theme, décor, conduct final walk through of site if necessary, etc.
- Budget assistance
- Final review of all vendor contracts and ongoing communication with and management of vendors regarding their services
- Assist with final checklist to ensure you have accomplished everything on your “to do” list
- Full Day Wedding Coordination (see above)
Full Wedding Planning/Coordination:
Mise en Place will guide you through the entire wedding planning process: from design and décor conceptualization to managing every detail of the wedding day!
- Initial complimentary consultation with bride and groom
- Unlimited consultations and meetings via phone, email and in person
- Personalized planning itinerary
- Customized Budget creation and management
- Contract review and negotiation
- Assisting with selection and booking of ceremony and reception venues
- Theme and décor concept development. Will ensure your wedding design has a cohesive feeling from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to, invitations, floral design and décor, day of stationery, lighting, favors, table design, etc.
- Design a mock-up table with all details of design concept incorporated as wedding day approaches
- Assistance in acquiring the perfect stationery, favors and gifts to compliment your wedding design/theme
- Assistance with selection of wedding attire and accessories
- Unlimited recommendations of suitable vendors that will compliment the inspired vision of the event and the specific needs of each client (ie. Photographers, Videographers, Floral Designers, Entertainment, Lighting Specialists etc)
- Arrange vendor appointments and accompany you to vendors when necessary
- Vendor relations: create and manage detailed timeline, production schedule, and itinerary of event for all vendors
- Menu tasting and assistance with menu selections and details
- Final site(s) walk through
- Providing information to obtain marriage license and name change
- Guest list management: including assistance with seating charts, guest accommodations, out-of-town guest packages and gifts
- Ceremony planning
- Rehearsal coordination and instruction
- Assistance with finding a rehearsal dinner location
- Final vendor confirmations and distribution of driving directions if necessary
- Full wedding day coordination (see above)